Specialty: Pediatric Pulmonology
Appointments Available in: St. Paul, Minneapolis & Minnetonka, accepting new patients
- Fellow, Pediatric Pulmonology, Miller Children’s & Women’s Hospital Long Beach, University of California — Irvine, California (2019)
- Resident, Pediatrics, University of Minnesota – Minneapolis, Minnesota (2015)
- Medical Doctor, St. George’s University – Grenada, West Indies (2012)
- B.S., B.A., University of Minnesota – Minneapolis, Minnesota (2006)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Severe asthma
- Vascular malformations
- Interstitial lung disease
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Chin T, Kataria N. Pediatric Pulmonary Hypoplasia. Medscape Drugs and Diseases. Updated Aug 11, 2017.
- Kataria N, Gourley G. Neonatal Cholestasis – Conjugated Hyperbilirubinemia. In: Buonocore G, Bracci R, Weindling M, editors. Neonatology: A Practical Approach to Neonatal Diseases. Springer International Publishing; 2016. 1-19 p. Eprint.
- Grzywacz B, Kataria N, Kataria N, Blazar BR, Miller JS, Verneris MR. Natural killer-cell differentiation by myeloid progenitors. Blood. 2011 Mar;117(13):3548-58.
- Tang Q, Grzywacz B, Wang H, Kataria N, Cao Q, Wagner JE, Blazar BR, Miller JS, Verneris MR. Umbilical cord blood T cells express multiple natural cytotoxicity receptors after IL-15 stimulation, but only NKp30 is functional. J. Immunol. 2008 Oct;181(7):4507-15.
- Grzywacz B, Kataria N, Sikora M, Oostendorp RA, Dzierzak EA, Blazar BR, Miller JS, Verneris MR. Coordinated acquisition of inhibitory and activating receptors and functional properties by developing human natural killer cells. Blood. 2006 Dec;108(12):3824-33.
Dr. Nandini Kataria emigrated from India to Minnesota in 2001. After completing a pediatric residency at the University of Minnesota, she moved to California for a pulmonary fellowship. She is thrilled to be back in the Twin Cities and is humbled by the opportunity to practice medicine with the wonderful professionals at Children’s Respiratory & Critical Care Specialists PA. Her own experiences with asthma give her a valuable perspective on living with chronic respiratory illness and she is devoted to caring for all children. She lives in Minneapolis with her husband Jacob and enjoys practicing yoga, cooking, and spending time with family.