Established patients and their families should feel free to call or send us a message through our Patient Portal* with questions related to your child’s breathing. All calls outside of regular business hours are routed to an after-hours operator and returned by an on-call pediatric pulmonologist.
- During regular business hours, there is a pulmonary nurse available to answer your questions via Patient Portal message or phone call.
- Outside of regular business hours, there is always a Pulmonologist on call.
*Patient Portal messages are for non-urgent concerns only. Patient Portal messages will not be returned outside of regular business hours.
Information you will need when you call:
- Your Name
- Your Child’s Name and Date of birth
- The name of your child’s pulmonologist
- The reason for your call
- The phone number at which to reach you
- If applicable, have your Asthma Control Plan or Respiratory Control Plan in front of you!