Please allow 2-3 hours for your child’s first visit in our office. Your appointment will include a visit with one of our pediatric pulmonologists and may also include a chest x-ray and/or breathing test (pulmonary function test (PFT)). To assist in your child’s care, we also ask you to request your child’s medical records and any copies of x-rays. Medical records can be faxed to our clinic at 612-813-3349.
Please allow one hour for most follow-up visits. Your child may need additional testing such as a chest x-ray and/or a breathing test (pulmonary function test (PFT)) with their visit. We routinely schedule PFTs for most of our patients over the age of 5.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Insurance card(s)
- Driver’s License
- All prescription medication including holding chamber/mask if applicable
- Copies of any recent x-rays
- Medical records (for new patients if not already faxed to us)
- Any forms needing to be filled out (school, daycare, camp, etc)
We ask that our patients try to arrive 15 minutes early to their appointment so we are able to get them registered and ready to see their provider on time. During the registration process, we will obtain copies of both the patient’s insurance card and the parent’s driver’s license. We will also have parent’s verify demographic information, fill out an annual authorization form for treatment (yearly) and fill out a race/ethnicity form (initial visit only).
During your appointment, your provider may choose to order additional testing for your child. For more information about the most commonly ordered tests and procedures click the link below.
Please click on the site your appointment is located for information about parking and fees:
- Minneapolis – Children’s Specialty Center
- St. Paul – Ritchie Medical Plaza (across from Children’s – St. Paul)
- St. Paul – Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare
- Minnetonka – Children’s West
- St. Cloud – Child and Adolescent Specialty Care – Centracare Health Plaza
- Duluth – Essentia Health – Duluth Clinic