Specialty: Pediatric Pulmonology
Appointments Available in: Minneapolis, St. Paul & Minnetonka, accepting new patients
- Pediatric Pulmonology, University of Minnesota—Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Pediatrics, University of Nebraska Medical Center—Omaha, Nebraska
- University of Nebraska College of Medicine—Omaha, Nebraska
- Creighton University—Omaha, Nebraska
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Atypical Pneumonias
- Chronic Lung disease
- Associate Medical Director of the Cystic Fibrosis Program at children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota
- Serves on the Minnesota Department of Health Advisory Board for Newborn Screening
- Pediatric Pulmonology
- Use of a Negative Pressure Technique for Reexpansion of Transbronchial Biopsy Specimens in Lung Transplantation. American Review of Respiratory Diseases, Abstract, 1993, 147:4, A338.
- Unusual Pneumonias in Pediatric and Adolescent Patients. PNMC Clinical Pearls. 10/95.
- Noisy Breathing in Children. Postgraduate Medicine. 1997, 101: 2; 113-122.