Specialty: Pediatric Pulmonology
Appointments Available in: Minneapolis (primary), St. Paul & Duluth, accepting new patients
- Pediatric Pulmonology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Pediatrics, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- University of Minnesota School of Medicine – Duluth, Minnesota
- Concordia College – Moorhead, Minnesota
- Caring for patients with asthma, cystic fibrosis, chronic lung disease of prematurity and chronic cough.
- Pediatric Pulmonology
- Moore BM, Laguna TA, Liu M, McNamara JJ. Increased adherence to CFF practice guildelines for pulmonary medications correlates with improved FEV1. Pediatric Pulmonology 2012; online.
- Moore BM, Blumberg, K, Laguna TA, Liu M, Zielinski EE, Kurachek SC. Incidental sinusitis in a pediatric intensive care unit. Pediatric Critical Care Medicine 2012; 13(2):e64-8.
- Moore BM, Rothman SM, Clark HB, Vehe RK, Laguna TA. Epilepsy: An Anticipatory Presentation of Pediatric Wegener’s Granulomatosis. Pediatric Neurology 2010; 43(1):49-52.
- Moore BM, Fernbach KL, Finkelstein MJ, Carolan PL. Impact of Changes in Infant Death Classification on the Diagnosis of SIDS. Clinical Pediatrics 2008; 47(8):770-6.
Dr. Moore participates in several medial leadership positions. She is the Medical Director for our nationally acclaimed and accredited Cystic Fibrosis Center. She also on the Board of Directors for the Minnesota Chapter of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and serves on the Board of Directors for Children’s Minnesota as Chief of Staff.
Dr. Moore is bilingual, speaking fluent English and Spanish. She and her husband, Greg, both Minnesota natives, reside in North Oaks. In their free time they love spending time outdoors, woodworking, remodeling, and traveling.