Specialty: Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Johns Hopkins University—Baltimore, Maryland
- Pediatrics, Johns Hopkins University—Baltimore, Maryland
- Drexel University College of Medicine—Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Johns Hopkins University—Baltimore, Maryland
- Education through high fidelity mannequin simulation
- PALS and resuscitation education
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- ABC-SBAR Training Improves Simulated Critical Patient Hand-off by Pediatric Interns.McCrory MC, Aboumatar H, Custer JW, Yang CP, Hunt EA. PediatrEmerg Care. 2012 Jun; 28 (6):538-43.
- Pediatric residents do not feel prepared for the most unsettling situations they face in the pediatric intensive care unit.Yang CP, Leung J, Hunt EA, Serwint J, Norvell M, Keene EA, Romer LH. J Palliat Med. 2011 Jan;14(1):25-30. Epub 2010 Nov 6.
- Food and Drug Administration approval for medications used in the pediatric intensive care unit: A continuing conundrum.Yang CP, Veltri MA, Anton B, Yaster M, Berkowitz ID.PediatrCrit Care Med. 2010 Nov 4.
Dr. Yang has just recently moved to the Midwest after growing up in Texas and then spending the last 16 years on the East Coast. She enjoys being in the kitchen, reading, and most of all, spending time with her husband, daughter, and two pugs.