Specialty: Pediatric Pulmonology
Appointments Available in: Minneapolis (primary) & Minnetonka, accepting new patients
- Pediatric Pulmonology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School – Boston, MA
- Pediatrics, Children’s Hospital at Erlanger, University of Tennessee Health Science Center — Chattanooga, TN (2008-2011)
- Doctor of Medicine, Medical College of Georgia — Augusta, GA (2004-2008)
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, Mercer University – Macon, GA (2000-2004)
- Bronchopulmonary dysplasia
- Chronic lung disease
- Developmental pulmonary disorders
- Flexible bronchoscopy
- Interstitial lung disease
- General Pediatrics
- Pediatric Pulmonology
- Extreme Tachypnea in a Neonate – A Case of Diaphragmatic Flutter with an Interesting Genetic Outcome. M. Lambert MD, B.Nelson MD, L. Yonker MD, TB Kinane MD. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 193; 2016:A7709
- Thrombotic and Hemorrhagic Events for Patients on Pediatric Oncology Group (POG) Protocols 9201, 9605, 9406. Megan A. Rice, Beverly A Bell, Allen Chauvenet, Joanne Kurtzberg, Sharon B. Abish, Jeanette Pullen, Meenakshi Devidas, Bruce M. Camitta. Blood. 2005. 106; 11:258a.
Originally from Georgia, Dr. Lambert now lives with her husband and two daughters in Lakeville. They enjoy traveling, outdoor activities, and spending time with family and friends.