Specialty: Pediatric Pulmonology
Appointments Available in: Minneapolis, St. Paul & Minnetonka, accepting new patients
- Fellow in Pediatric Pulmonology, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
- Resident in Pediatrics, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
- Medical Doctor, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
Creighton University, Omaha, NE
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Interstitial lung disease
- Inhalational lung injury
- Carroll BJ, Kim M, Hemyari A, et al. Impaired lung function following e-cigarette or vaping product use associated lung injury in the first cohort of hospitalized adolescents. Pediatr Pulmonol. 2020;55(7):1712-1718.
- Diaz CD, Carroll BJ, Hemyari A. Pulmonary Illness Related to E-Cigarette Use. New England Journal of Medicine. 2020;382(4):384-385.
- Respiratory Distress Chapter, On Call Pediatrics 4th Edition, Elsevier, 2018
Originally from Illinois, Dr. Carroll now lives with his wife and children in Edina. Dr. Carroll enjoys taking care of children with a wide variety of pulmonary conditions. In his free time, he enjoys hiking, cycling, reading and experiencing the Minnesota outdoors.