Specialty: Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- Fellow, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Medical College of Wisconsin — Milwaukee, WI (2019)
- Resident, Pediatrics, Advocate Children’s Hospital in Oak Lawn — Oak Lawn, IL (2016)
- Medical Doctor, Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science — North Chicago, IL (2013)
- B.S., University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign – Urbana, IL (2008)
- General Pediatrics
- Pediatrics, Critical Care Medicine
After growing up in the Chicago area and traveling the Midwest, Dr. Patel is happy and excited to be landing in the Twin Cities. She completed medical school at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science in North Chicago, Illinois. She then moved to Oak Lawn, Illinois for residency at Advocate Children’s Hospital. Continuing the Midwest tour, Dr. Patel completed her pediatric critical care fellowship at the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. When she is not working, Dr. Patel enjoys running, spending time in the kitchen, hanging out with family and friends, watching sports, and traveling.