Specialty: Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- Fellow, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Seattle Children’s Hospital/University of Washington — Seattle, Washington (2019)
- Resident, Pediatrics, Levine Children’s Hospital at Carolina Medical Center – Charlotte, North Carolina (2015)
- Medical Doctor, University of Louisville School of Medicine – Louisville, Kentucky (2012)
- B.A., Microbiology, Miami University – Oxford, Ohio (2008)
- Organ donation education
- Care team-family interactions in the ICU
- End of life management and communication
- General Pediatrics
- Pediatrics, Critical Care Medicine
Wilson, A., Farris, R., Smith, L., Mock, E. Clark, J. “Pediatric organ donation and factors influencing donation authorization.” Society of Critical Care Medicine. February 2019. Abstract Presentation.
Wilson, A., Farris, R., Smith, L., Mock, E. Clark, J. “Pediatric organ donation and factors influencing donation authorization.” Seattle Children’s Resident and Fellow Research Day. April 2019. Poster Presentation.
“From sea to shining sea.” Dr. Ashley Wilson grew up in Ohio and her educational journey has taken her from Kentucky to North Carolina to Washington to Minnesota. Dr. Wilson studied at Miami University and at the University of Louisville School of Medicine. She did her internship and residency at Levine Children’s Hospital at Carolina Medical Center in Charlotte, North Carolina and completed her fellowship at Seattle Children’s Hospital in Seattle Washington. Dr. Wilson loves hiking in national parks, sampling the local fare, and spoiling her puppy, Bodhi.