Specialty: Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- Pediatric Critical Care, University of Chicago–Chicago, IL
- Chief Resident, Internal Medicine — Pediatrics, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center—Newark, NJ
- Resident, Internal Medicine — Pediatrics, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center—Newark, NJ
- Intern, Internal Medicine — Pediatrics, Albert Einstein Medical Center—Philadelphia, PA
- University of Western Ontario–Canada
- International Medical University—Malaysia
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- Tan A, Crombert O. Successful treatment of pulmonary embolism with a direct thrombin inhibitor in a pediatric patient with inherited antithrombin deficiency, a case report and review of literature.
- Patten W, Tan A. A case report and literature review of the use of vitamin C in a patient with complex congenital heart disease who developed methemoglobinemia
Dr. Aaron Tan received his doctorate degree at the University of Western Ontario, Canada in 2004. Post residency completion in 2008 at Pediatrics Newark Beth Israel Medical Center in New Jersey, Dr. Tan completed his Fellowship at the University of Chicago, IL. Dr. Tan comes to us from West Virginia University Children’s Hospital, where he served as Associate Medical Director of PICU, Director of PICU Sedation Program, and Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at West Virginia University School of Medicine.