Specialty: Pediatric Pulmonology
Appointments Available in: Minneapolis, St. Paul & Duluth, accepting new patients
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, University of Minnesota—Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Certificate: Leadership in Health Information Technology
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, University of Minnesota-School of Nursing—Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Master of Science, University of Minnesota—Minneapolis, Minnesota
- University of Illinois at Chicago: Graduate Coursework
- Loyola University—Chicago, Illinois
- Asthma Cystic Fibrosis, Sickle Cell Lung Disease
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Bethesda, MD Guidelines Committee. 2010-Present
- Chronic Therapies Guidelines 2010-12
- Prevention and Eradication of Pseudomonas Guidelines 2012-2014
- Pre-school Guidelines: 2014-Present
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Acute Care
- Primary Care
- Peter J. Mogayzel, , Edward T. Naureckas, Karen A. Robinson, Cynthia Brady, Margaret Guill, Thomas Lahiri, Lisa Lubsch, Jane Matsui, Christopher M. Oermann, Felix Ratjen, Margaret Rosenfeld, Richard H. Simon, Leslie Hazle, Kathy Sabadosa, Bruce C. Marshall, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Pulmonary Guideline. Pharmacologic Approaches to Prevention and Eradication of Initial Pseudomonas aeruginosa Infection Annals of the American Thoracic Society, Vol. 11, No. 10, December 1, 2014: 1640-1650.
- Mogayzel,P. J. et al. Brady, C. J., Cystic Fibrosis Pulmonary Guidelines: Chronic Medications for Maintenance of Lung Health April 1, 2013, American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine Journal Id : Blue-201207-1160OE.R1
- Brady C., Hegge-Schmidt T., Conklin A., Development of a Sickle Cell Patient Registry: a Prototype for Sickle Cell Care Centers. Combined 6th Annual Sickle Cell Disease Research and Educational Symposium & Grant Writing Institute (GWI) and Annual National Sickle Cell Disease Scientific Meeting. Ft. Lauderdale Florida, February, 2012.
- Brady C., Johnson M., Ackerman P., McNamara J.: Bordetella Bronchiseptica in a pediatric cystic fibrosis center. Cystic Fibrosis Research Program, Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN. Presented at the North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference, November 3 & 4, 2011. Anaheim CA and published in Pediatric Pulmonology Supplement 34, 2011.
- Bennett, J., Brady, C., Griffin, J., Nelson, S. Tobacco Smoke Exposure and Pulmonary Function in Children with Sickle Cell Disease. ASPHO American Society of Pediatric Hematology Oncology. 24th Annual meeting April 24, 2011. Baltimore MD. Published in Pediatric Blood & Cancer supplement, April 2011.
- Brady, C., Improving Access to Pulmonary Care for Children with Sickle Cell Disease. Combined 5th Annual Sickle Cell Disease Research and Educational Symposium & Grant Writing Institute (GWI) and Annual National Sickle Cell Disease Scientific Meeting, Ft. Lauderdale Florida, February, 2011.
- Screening for Sickle Cell Lung Disease in a Pediatric Sickle Cell Clinic. Combined 3rd Annual Sickle Cell Disease Research and Educational Symposium & Grant Writing Institute (GWI) and Annual National Sickle Cell Disease Scientific Meeting, Ft. Lauderdale Florida, February, 2009.
- Lurie, N., Bauer, E.J., Brady, C.; Asthma Outcomes in an Inner City School Based Health Center. Journal of School Health, 2001.
- Brady, C.Lurie, N., Bauer, E.J., Asthma Outcomes in a School Based Clinic American Thoracic Society Annual Meeting, May 2000. Thematic poster session.
- Brady, C.; Guidelines for the Management of Concussion in Sports. Inform, Summer 1997.
- Brady, C.; Determining the Incidence of Concussion in Youth Ice Hockey: Prospective Medical Trainer Reports Versus Play Self-Report of Symptoms. Unpublished Master’s Research Plan “B”1995.
Dr. Brady lives in St. Paul with her husband, Bernard, a college professor. They have 4 young adult children. In her leisure, she enjoys tennis, biking, and travel.