Specialty: Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- Fellow, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia — Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (2014)
- Resident, Pediatrics, University of Minnesota – Minneapolis, Minnesota (2011)
- Medical Doctor, Michigan State University, College of Human Medicine – East Lansing, Grand Rapids (2008)
- B.S., Biology, Indiana University – Bloomington, Indiana (2002)
- Point of Care Ultrasound
- Vascular Access
- General Pediatrics
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- R.Starling, A. Topjian, et al. Early Head Computed Tomography Findings are Associated with Outcomes after Pediatric Out-Of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest. Pediatr Crit Care Med. 2015 Jul;16(6):542-8.
Dr. Rebecca Starling grew up in Michigan and has had the fortunate opportunity to live many different places throughout her education, training & career. She completed her undergraduate schooling at Indiana University and went back to Michigan to complete her medical degree at Michigan State University. She moved to Minnesota for her Pediatrics residency and then travelled to the east coast for her Critical Care Fellowship at the Children’s’ Hospital of Philadelphia. After fellowship, she worked in Nebraska as a Pediatric Intensivist, taking care of both medical/surgical patients as well as cardiac patients. She is now thrilled to be back in the Twin Cities where she did her residency. Dr. Starling enjoys being outdoors especially hiking long trails or reading in the park, traveling to new cities, cheering on her favorite college sports teams, trying new restaurants and keeping up with family & friends.