Specialty: Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- Pediatric Intensive Care, Massachusetts General Hospital—Boston, Massachusetts
- Pediatrics, Children’s Hospital National Medical Center—Washington, District of Columbia
- Hahnemann Medical College—Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Wheaton College—Wheaton, Illinois
- Third World Medicine Quality Improvement
- Past Chief of Critical Care Division Medical Director Pediatric ICU
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- I. David Todres, John Fugate. Critical Care of Infants and Children. 1996.
Dr. Fugate and his wife have been married for over 40 years and have 2 sons and 4 grandchildren. He has been in medicine for over 40 years and enjoys each year and every experience. Outside of the hospital, Dr. Fugate enjoys music, singing, hiking and walking, serving people at church, and watching and participating in sports.