The school nurse is asking for a medication form for my child to keep their inhaler at school. What do I give them?

December 14, 2022 10:26 am

Our Asthma/Respiratory Control Plans act as medication authorization forms for schools. There is a paragraph in the bottom right corner of the plan that states you as parent/guardian give the school consent to administer medications. If your child pre-treats prior to activity, those orders are found in the Green Zone of the plan.

Categorized in: